We’re heading to London and Berlin
Startup Catalyst is taking a group of startups and investors to Europe for London Tech Week. We will be on the ground in London from 19-26 June 2016, then some of the participants will be continuing on to Berlin from 26-28 June.
The schedule includes:
- almost a dozen events as part of London Tech Week
- social events hosted by UK Trade and Investment, London & Partners, Trade and Investment Queensland, and the Australian Government
- multiple networking events
- site visits to Facebook and Google
- site visits to Cisco’s IdeaLondon and other co-working spaces and startup hubs
- site visits to accelerators
- meetings with investors and VCs
- a private TechCity tour
- spare time for you to schedule private meetings and attend other events
Total price per person, excluding airfares, is $5,500 for the London segment, and an additional $1,250 for Berlin (subject to change with accomodation prices after 27 May). This includes accomodation, tickets, breakfast daily, a couple of group dinners, events, and return airfares from London to Berlin (for those on the optional extension). Participants must book and pay for their own return airfares from Australia to London, and all other meals, transfers, and personal expenses.
There are still places left on the mission, but you need to be quick to secure a place. Register here if you are interested.
Interested in joining our London mission?